If you’re making this into a freezer meal:
- Put ingredients into these round freezer containers. Freeze.
- When ready to cook, empty frozen contents into the Instant Pot liner.
- Select SAUTE for five minutes.
- Cancel SAUTE, check sealing ring, attach lid, and close pressure valve.
- Select MANUAL for 40 minutes (best practice is to add ten minutes when cooking meat from frozen)
- Once program is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
If making AIP: omit the tomato sauce and substitute 1 cup broth plus 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
Low FODMAP Diet Note: Omit the garlic powder and make sure that your tomato sauce is Low FODMAP friendly. As always, check the Monash FODMAP app for recommended serving/portion size.