If you’ve just received your first Instant Pot, welcome to this amazing new way of cooking!
Unfamiliar with the Instant Pot? It’s an electric programmable pressure cooker that cooks food quickly without compromising food quality or integrity. It can:
- Cook frozen ground beef in 25 minutes
- Roast a whole chicken in 30.
- Make hard boiled eggs with shells that fall off in 2 minutes — and no ice bath!!
- Create gelatinous bone broth in 1 hour, which used to take 24 hours
- Bake sweet potatoes in 15 minutes
- Make mashed potatoes in 10 minutes (and you don’t have to drain them!).
- Create creamy no-stir oatmeal in a fraction of time.
It can also serve as a yogurt maker and rice maker. AAAAAAAAND you can make up freezer meals and cook them STRAIGHT from frozen — no thawing!
Not sure where to start first? Check out our list of top 10 easiest IP meals.